This section sets out the Tippy Toes Ballet Terms and Conditions
• You confirm that the information set out in the Registration Form is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
• If we decide that the Pupil's behaviour is unacceptable, we are entitled to exclude the Pupil from a Class or the Premises for any period that we may decide is appropriate.
• You must inform Tippy Toes Ballet of any medical condition or injuries that the Pupil may have before the start of the Term or each Class, as applicable.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child. You must also keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances of you or your child.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to adverse weather conditions, class fees will not be refunded. It is so rare that we need to cancel though.
• We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
• We do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending Tippy Toes Ballet or any activity related to Tippy Toes Ballet whether organised by Tippy Toes Ballet or otherwise.
• You must pay us the Fees for a complete Term at any time before the first Class of that Term to reserve your child’s place in the Class. Please note that if payment for a further Term is not received before the first Class, no further Classes will be booked and your child will be automatically withdrawn from the Class. Further attendance will require rebooking which is subject to availability.
• The Fees payable at the start of a Term for a complete Term shall be non-refundable.
Children must stay in the same class for a whole term unless special permission is granted via email to
• No credit shall be given for Classes which have been missed by the Pupil in exchange for future Classes.
• We may cancel this contract at any time before the start of any Term. In such event we will refund the Fees paid for that Term.
• We may change the Teacher taking the Classes at anytime.
• We may change the Class premises at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible in the event of any changes. If you do not agree to the changes, we will refund the Fees for any outstanding Classes.
• Classes missed for any reason may not be added on to the end of the Booked Classes under any circumstances.
• You agree that any claim against Tippy Toes Ballet must be brought within 3 months of the event resulting in such claim.
• All deposits, however paid, are nonrefundable.
• Details of Tippy Toes Ballet Term-Time dates can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these.
• Tippy Toes Ballet maximum liability to you and/or the Pupil shall be limited to the total amount of Fees paid.
• The failure by either party to enforce any of these conditions shall not be a waiver of them.
• These conditions, together with the Registration Form, constitute the entire agreement between you and Tippy Toes Ballet.
• You agree that these conditions will apply to the Classes run by Tippy Toes Ballet and attended by the Pupil. By making payment of the Fee and the Pupil attending the Class, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
• These conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.